POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : doing simulations in povray? : doing simulations in povray? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 13:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  doing simulations in povray?
From: rick
Date: 19 Feb 2003 18:05:32
Message: <web.3e540cbd7190d5ef25600f270@news.povray.org>
I'm fairly new to POVray.
I'm interested in programming some simulations using POVray - but I need to
propagate values from one frame to the next. How do I do that in POVray?
everything I read says that motion is based on the value of the clock
variable but I want to do a forward simulation where I set initial values
and then generate a number of frames based on values calculated according
to frame-by-frame updates.

rick
rep### [at] netscapenet